Monday, October 17, 2011

Hello everyone!

I am interested in starting bento-making. I love looking at pictures of bento meals on the web. I have decided I am going to try making my own. I am American. I live in Western Massachusetts. I am 26. I have an amazing boyfriend and 3 cats. I will post links to my other sites on the web and my couple vlog on YouTube if anyone is interested. I love Asian food in general and really like vegetable sushi (maki etc) and other Japanese food. My bentos will likely not always be traditional but I want to do this for fun. I am vegan. I am trying to lose weight and I am a former art student. This is a good way for me to be creative again!

I plan on submitting some of my pictures to the 1000 Happy Bento Project so if you bento too you should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment